OTW Spark Cycling Bib
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Newly designed from the ground up as a ultra-high performance race bib for cycling athletes, the OTW Spark Cycling Bib will surely ignite your inner competitiveness. A combination of high-performance Italian fabrics were chosen for their compressive, and moisture wicking properties. Ultra-long distance comfort is achieved through the addition of an Italian-made, Combi cycling pad. Additionally, Silicone-beaded, “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands help keep things from riding up. Other key features include a no-sag, secure phone pocket on the back and reflective leg tabs for extra low-light visibility. This product is compressive and meant to fit like a second skin.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands
- No-sag, secure phone pocket
- Reflective leg tabs offer visibility in low light
- Lightweight Minorca bib-mesh
- Premium Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 2XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Formentera (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Diamond Force Featuring a unique dimpled texture pattern, Diamond Force is a embossed Matte Nylon Spandex Tricot fabric that is used in high-performance, active wear. Other key properties are it’s four way stretch and moisture wicking abilities.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces