OTW Thermal Cycling Jacket
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Stay warm on those cold season rides with the OTW Thermal Cycling Jacket. A heavier weight, cold weather cycling shell designed for the ugliest of riding conditions. Italian Hill 83 Matrix thermal fabric panels on the sleeves and front-facing panels provide added protection from wind and water. Side and rear panels made of breathable Dolomiti fabric helps reduce moisture. Other key features include reflective rear piping and a dual YKK zipper for easy venting on your next long climb. The OTW cycling outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
- Heavyweight, 20 – 50 degree temperature range
- Ergonomic pattern designed for performance riding
- Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
- Windproof, water-resistant, Hill 83 Matrix fabric
- Breathable, Dolomiti thermal fabric, side, sleeve gusset and rear panels
- Full-hidden, dual YKK zipper for easy venting
- Raised, 3-pocket back
- Non-restrictive waist and sleeve binding
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Hill 83 Matrix (Italy) A fabric designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
- Dolomiti (Italy) A midweight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces