2-Piece Pro Alpine Suit
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Carve past the competition in our high-performance 2-Piece Pro Alpine Suit by Borah Teamwear. This version is our non-padded race suit. Rigorously tested by alpine skiers across the globe, the 2-Piece Pro Alpine Suit will hold up against the toughest race conditions. The 2-piece version was designed to fit a wider range of individuals and features an aerodynamically tailored race pattern, stretchy E-star compression fabric, boot buckle reinforcement panels, durable YKK ches zipper and more! Each 2-piece suit is custom made in our Wisconsin facility to ensure top quality and full control throughout the ordering process. Rest assured that your team/club will receive their custom order on time, every time!
Ask about our FIS test approved Bear BR AP51 fabric upgrade.
- Padless Race Suit
- E-Star performance fabric (Switzerland)
- Articulated 2-piece alpine race pattern
- Boot buckle reinforcement panel with silicone gripper
- Thumb anchor straps
- Durable YKK chest zipper
- Internal key pocket
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- E-Star (Switzerland) A lightweight fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
Options & Upgrades
Available Upgrade (Priced Per Unit)
- Bear BR AP51 performance fabric (Italy) FIS certified to the 30ml test +$100 / Unit