Ardent Wool LS Jersey
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
Wool redefined – the new Ardent Wool LS Jersey features a unique Merino wool and Micropoly blend developed in Italy to offer the perfect combination of natural performance and full-customization for your jersey design.
This exclusive blend of materials puts the silky merino next-to-skin and provides incredible moisture transfer to the outside face through denier gradient construction keeping you dry and comfortable in a range of weather conditions. The Ardent Wool jersey is patterned in our standard fit, meaning not too tight, not too loose.
– Breathable, moisture wicking
– Temp range, 0-65 degrees – layer dependent
– Merino wool + MicroPoly fabric blend (Italy)
– Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
– Raised, 3-pocket back
– 7.5″ Premium YKK Zipper
– Integrated, rear silicone waist gripper
– Standard fit
– Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
– Lana (Italy) – Merino wool re-defined, this jersey fabric combines nature’s true performance fiber, merino wool, with premium micropoly yarns to create a super-fabric that keeps the body dry and comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and riding conditions with the ability to customize the entire garment.
– Wash cold
– Hang to dry
– Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
– Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
– Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below: