Men’s Omnia Cycling Bib
$129.00 – $139.00
The Men’s Omnia Cycling Bib is our premium quality men’s black cycling bib short. Each bib offers comfort and durability for training or competition. It’s multi-paneled design provides all-around comfort in the saddle. Features include Italian-made performance fabrics and pad, silicone-beaded compression leg Powergrips and strong flat-seam construction. The Men’s Omnia Cycling Bibs are based on our OTW/Pro sizing. OTW products are compressive and meant to fit like a second skin.
Custom Made to Order! All orders for this product are batched daily and shipped within 10 business days. Orders submitted after 8:00 am CST will be processed the next business day.
Scroll down for sizing information
- Breathable, moisture wicking Zaffiro body fabric
- Lightweight Formentera bib-mesh fabric
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Full flat-seam construction to reduce chafing
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Formentera (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
Pricing & Shipping
- Plus size pricing: +$5 for 2X, +$7 for 3X, +10 for 4X
- This is a made-to-order (MTO) item. Please allow 10 business days for the shipment of this garment.
- All “Omnia Cycling Basics” orders are shipped either USPS Priority mail or UPS Ground.