One Piece OTW XC Suit
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
OTW, short for out-to-win, is a collection developed for the performance-minded athlete. Featuring premium Italian fabric, the One Piece OTW XC Suit fits like a glove, wicks moisture away from the body and doesn’t carry an ounce of extra bulk. Additional features include lazercut seamless edging, gusseted side and leg panels and full flat-seam stitching for the ultimate ski racing piece. The OTW collection is tight fitting.
– Breathable, moisture wicking
– Ergonomic, Olympic-level race suit design
– Exclusive Borah Lazercut seamless sleeve finish
– Gusseted side and leg panels for enhanced fit
– Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
– One-piece Nordic race suit
– 7.5″ reverse tape, premium YKK zipper, white or black color options
– Integrated elastic waist
– Sizes XS – 2XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
– Tavolara (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression, along with a unique internal honeycomb structure for superior moisture-transfer.
– Wash cold
– Hang to dry
– Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of colors, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
– Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
– Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below: