OTW SS Skin Suit
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
When every second counts, the OTW SS Skin Suit is wicked-fast and sure to get you to the finish line first, or definitely close. Additional features include a unique, aerodynamic pattern, Swiss Airstream fabric, lazercut PowerGrip leg bands, Italian-made pad, and an optional 2-pocket back for extended endurance efforts.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Aero-engineered pattern and design
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazercut” PowerGrip leg bands
- Internal stitching to improve aerodynamics
- Collarless design with hidden zipper
- 2-pocket back (optional)
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
- Neon Colors +$7.50 / unit
- Individual Personalizations (custom names or logos i.e. variable data), call for pricing
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Airstream (Switzerland) Hand-selected for its ability to stretch and eliminate wrinkles to reduce drag, Airstream is milled for aerodynamic apparel applications, carrying a dimpled surface layer to promote air flow around the body.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Standard Men’s Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of color options and free design time with our in-house designers. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time. Please call or e-mail for a quote.