OTW Thermal Bib Tight
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
The OTW Thermal Bib Tight is a robust, cold weather custom cycling tight designed for the ugliest of riding conditions. Key features include single-ply, Dolomiti and Vuelta thermal Italian fabrics, flat-seam stitching and ergonomic 4-way stretch knee panels. The OTW Thermal Bib Tight is based on our “OTW” fit, which is meant to be like a second skin.
- Full thermal body, moisture wicking
- Ergonomic, 4-way stretch knee panels
- High-performance design for cold weather riding
- 7.5″ YKK ankle zippers
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Full thermal upper bib-mesh
- Standard Non-padded
- Optional Pad Upgrade: Italian performance Bastogne HP Pad
- Optional Pad Upgrade: Italian performance Paris HP Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN THE USA
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Dolomiti (Italy) A mid-weight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
- Vuelta (Italy) A mid-weight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a very soft internal brushed finish for increased next-to-skin comfort.
- Bastogne Hp Pad (Italy) The Bastogne Hp pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Paris HP Pad (Italy) The Paris HP is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for a quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
- Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
- Bastogne Hp Pad +$25.00 / unit
- Paris HP Pad +$35.00 / unit
- Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below:
Quantity 5-12 13-24 25-49 50-74 75+ Price 10.00 7.50 5.00 2.50 2.50