Pro Alpine Suit
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Carve past the competition in our high-performance Pro Alpine Suit by Borah Teamwear. This version is our non-padded race suit. Rigorously tested by alpine skiers across the globe, the Pro Alpine Suits will hold up against the toughest race conditions. Each suit features an aerodynamically tailored race pattern, stretchy E-star compression fabric, boot buckle reinforcement panels, durable YKK chest zipper and more! Each alpine suit is custom made in our Wisconsin facility to ensure top quality and full control throughout the ordering process. Rest assured that your team/club will receive their custom order on time, every time!
Ask about our FIS test approved Bear BR AP51 fabric upgrade.
- Padless Race Suit
- E-Star performance fabric (Switzerland)
- Articulated alpine race pattern
- Boot buckle reinforcement panel with silicone gripper
- Thumb anchor straps
- Durable YKK chest zipper
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- E-Star (Switzerland) A lightweight fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
Options & Upgrades
Available Upgrade (Priced Per Unit)
- Bear BR AP51 performance fabric (Italy) FIS certified to the 30ml test +$100 / Unit