Pro Ardent Wool Cycling Jersey
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Wool redefined – the Pro Ardent Wool Cycling Jersey features a unique Merino wool and MicroPoly blend developed in Italy to offer the perfect combination of natural performance and full-customization for your jersey design.
This exclusive blend of materials puts the silky merino next-to-skin and provides incredible moisture transfer to the outside face through denier gradient construction keeping you dry and comfortable in a range of weather conditions. The Ardent Wool jersey is patterned in our standard fit, meaning not too tight, not too loose.
- Breathable, moisture wicking
- Temp range, 0-65 degrees – layer dependent
- Merino wool + MicroPoly fabric blend (Italy)
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Raised, 3-pocket back
- 7.5″ Premium YKK Zipper
- Integrated, rear silicone waist gripper
- Standard fit
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Lana (Italy) – Merino wool re-defined, this jersey fabric combines nature’s true performance fiber, merino wool, with premium micropoly yarns to create a super-fabric that keeps the body dry and comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and riding conditions with the ability to customize the entire garment.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces