Pro Cycling Skin Suit
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
The Pro Cycling Skin Suit pairs performance and durability in perfect unison. This short sleeve skin suit is perfect for use in a wide variety of cycling disciplines. It features premium Italian fabrics and a high-performance, Italian-made, Pro cycling pad. Other key features include full flat-seam stitching, two pocket back, compression leg Powerbands, and a multi-paneled ergonomic design for comfort in the riding position. Expect the Pro Cycling Skin Suit to fit snugly, hugging the body with light compression. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic fit while riding
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Collarless design with hidden zipper
- Two pocket back
- High-performance Italian Pro Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Tavolara (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression, along with a unique internal honeycomb structure for superior moisture-transfer.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Italian Pro Pad (Italy) The Pro pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces