Pro LS Skin Suit
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
The Pro LS Skin Suit pairs performance and durability in perfect unison. This long sleeve skin suit is perfect for use in a wide variety of cycling disciplines and features premium Italian fabrics and your choice of Italian-made cycling pads. Other key features include full flat-seam stitching, two pocket back, compression leg Powerbands, and an 18-panel ergonomic design for enhanced fit. The Pro LS Skin Suit is based on our “Pro” fit, which is meant to hug the body with light compression. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- 18-panel design for enhanced fit
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Collarless design with 18″ hidden zipper
- Two pocket back
- Standard Pad: Italian performance Bastogne HP Pad/li>
- Optional Pad Upgrade: Italian performance Paris HP Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Tavolara (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression, along with a unique internal honeycomb structure for superior moisture-transfer.
- Aenergia (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and enhanced compression, Aenergia is used in specific pattern placements to prolong the life of products that come in contact with the saddle.
- Bastogne Hp Pad (Italy) The Bastogne Hp pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Paris HP Pad (Italy) The Paris HP is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for a quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
- Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
- Paris HP Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below:
Quantity 5-12 13-24 25-49 50-74 75+ Price 10.00 7.50 5.00 2.50 2.50