Pro SS Skin Suit
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
The Pro SS Skin Suit pairs performance and durability in perfect unison. This short sleeve skin suit is perfect for use in a wide variety of cycling disciplines and features premium Italian fabrics and your choice of Italian-made cycling pads. Other key features include full flat-seam stitching, two pocket back, compression leg Powerbands, and a multi-paneled ergonomic design for comfort in the riding position. The Pro SS Skin Suit is based on our “Pro” fit, which is meant to hug the body with light compression. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic fit while riding
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Collarless design with hidden zipper
- Two pocket back
- Men’s Italian Pro Pad (upgrades available)
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Neon Colors +$7.50 / unit
- Individual Personalizations (custom names or logos i.e. variable data), call for pricing
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Tavolara (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression, along with a unique internal honeycomb structure for superior moisture-transfer.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Standard Men’s Italian Pro Pad (Italy) The Pro pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Upgrade Men’s Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of color options and free design time with our in-house designers. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time. please call or e-mail for a quote.