Pro XC Jacket
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Stay warm in the cold of winter with the Pro XC Jacket, our warmest Nordic ski jacket available. Paired with high-loft Hill 83 and Dolomiti Italian fabrics, it’s the select choice of many teams training and racing in harsh conditions found commonly in Canada and Alaska. Additional features include reflective rear piping, a full-hidden YKK front zipper for easy venting, 2-zippered side pockets and a non-restrictive waist and sleeve design. The Pro outerwear collection is an athletic fit.
- Warm, all-around ski jacket, ideal for cold training and race warm-up
- Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
- High collar design with soft Brushed Dryflex inner face
- Water-resistant, Hill 83 thermal fabric, front, sleeve and rear yoke panels
- Breathable, Dolomiti thermal fabric, side, sleeve gusset and rear panels
- Full-hidden, YKK zipper for easy venting
- 2-zippered YKK side pockets
- Non-restrictive waist and sleeve design
- Brushed thermal mesh lining
- Sizes XS – 2XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Hill 83 (Italy) A heavyweight, breathable fabric designed to offer protection against even the most severe weather, with a soft, tight-knit fleece inner face.
- Dolomiti (Italy) A midweight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
- Brushed Thermal Mesh (Canada) Engineered to stretch and offer moisture management during winter aerobic activities. Serves as a soft inner layer with light thermal qualities.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces