Team Freeride Short
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
The new Team Freeride Short boasts style creds from the mountain top to the trailhead and everything in between. This loose-fitting baggy short is patterned and engineered to go over a pair of cycling shorts or the optional pad liner. Other important features include adjustable Velcro waist tabs, and a hidden side pocket to carry personal belongings. Pair it with our Team LS Freeride Jersey and you’re ready to shred! Looking for a short sleeve jersey to match? Try our Team SS Freeride Jersey. The Team Freeride Short is based on our “Team” fit, which is meant to fit close to the body without being compressive. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Breathable, moisture wicking
- Durable Freeride fabric with 4-way stretch
- Trim-fit, developed for freeride and racing
- Dual Velcro waist adjustment
- Hidden right-side key pocket
- NOTE Shell only
- Detachable liner with Aircore Ht Pad (blue) – optional upgrade +$25
- Detachable liner with Bastogne Hp Pad (green) – optional upgrade + $35
- Detachable liner with Comp Hp Carbonium Pad (red) – optional upgrade +$45
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
- Freeride (USA) A fabric that offers responsive 4-way stretch allowing it to adapt to a range of positions on the mountain bike, yet incredibly lightweight and breathable for all-day adventure.
- Wipeout (USA) A lightweight, durable fabric that offers protection from the elements yet maintains superior breathability.
- Aircore HT Pad (Italy) Dual zone densities and perforated foam inserts provide support and breathability, and a 4-way stretch core for increased flexibility and ride comfort.
- Bastogne Hp Pad (Italy) The Bastogne Hp pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its ultra-high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Comp HP Carbonium Pad (Italy) Quattro zone densities and 3D shaping offer superior comfort and performance for endurance riding and racing, up to 6-hours. The top skin layer is finished with E.I.T. Cube MicroFiber.
- Close all Velcro and wash separately in cold water
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for a quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
- Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
- Detachable liner with Aircore Ht Pad +$25.00 / unit
- Detachable liner with Bastogne Hp Pad +$35.00 / unit
- Detachable liner with Comp Hp Carbonium Pad +$45.00 / unit
- Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below:
Quantity 5-12 13-24 25-49 50-74 75+ Price 10.00 7.50 5.00 2.50 2.50