Team Thermal LS Skin Suit
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
Designed for the most grueling cold weather riding environments or cyclocross, the Team Thermal LS Skin Suit is our one-and-only premium thermal skin suit. Key features include single-ply, Italian Dolomiti and Vuelta thermal fabrics, your choice of premium Italian-made cycling pads, two pocket back, internal stitching and a high-collared design to keep you warm and toasty. The Team Thermal LS Skin Suit is based on our “Team” fit, which is meant to fit close to the body without being compressive. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Moisture wicking, thermal race suit
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Singly-ply, Dolomiti brushed thermal fabric shell
- Internal stitching to increase cold-draft protection
- Collared design with hidden zipper
- Silicone leg gripper
- Two pocket back
- Men’s Italian Pro Pad (upgrades available)
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Neon Colors +$7.50 / unit
- Individual Personalizations (custom names or logos i.e. variable data), call for pricing
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Dolomiti (Italy) A mid-weight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
- Vuelta (Italy) A mid-weight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a very soft internal brushed finish for increased next-to-skin comfort.
- Standard Men’s Italian Pro Pad (Italy) The Pro pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Upgrade Men’s Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of color options and free design time with our in-house designers. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time. please call or e-mail for a quote.