Venganza Cycling Short Cozumel Sol Design
$100.00 – $130.00
Cozumel Sol – Gina competed in Ironman Cozumel 2014 in Cozumel, Mexico. The hot sun began to set as she got off her bike to begin the run part of the race. As she raced, up and down the main street on the island, she noticed the stars and how beautifully they shined in the black velvet Mexican sky, twinkling off the now calm waters of Cozumel. She was tired, but in a moment of clarity thought, “Wouldn’t this make a really cool kit design?” From that, the Cozumel Sol design was created. On the inside of the short you will find a quote from Dailene Erickson, who lives in Cozumel and always supports other athletes (she cheered Gina up on a lonely part of that run in Cozumel) to keep going and keep trying: “You don’t have to be the best, you have to be your best” – Dailene Erickson.
Sized for Real Life – The Venganza Cycling Short is engineered for serious comfort and style. Similar to our Tri Short version, but now with cycling specific pad options for longer riding. The extra-wide yogaband provides full coverage compression around the waist. Venganza Cycling Shorts also features our exclusive Meta Loop system and can be combined with the Venganza Tri Top. Our Meta Loop System eliminates annoying “ride up” by connecting the top and bottom via the buttons on the front of the shorts and two elastic loops attached to the top. This combination achieves the fit of a one-piece suit without the constricting nature of actually wearing one.
- Universally flattering fit and design
- Ultra-wicking, premium Italian fabric
- Comfortable wide yoga waistband
- Exclusive Meta loop system to connect the tri top to the short, eliminating the “ride-up,” during your performance
- Premium silicone leg grippers
- Women’s Aircore HT Pad (blue) – standard
- Women’s Fiandre Pad (lt. gray) – optional upgrade
- Women’s Comp HP Carbonium Pad (red) – optional upgrade
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
- Tavolara (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression, along with a unique internal honeycomb structure for superior moisture-transfer.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A silky fabric that compliments Tavolara and offers a deep black presentation and outstanding saddle surface durability.
- Women’s Aircore HT Pad (Italy) Dual zone densities and perforated foam inserts provide support and breathability, and a 4-way stretch core for increased flexibility and ride comfort.
- Women’s Fiandre Pad (Italy) Dual zone densities and 3D shaping offer superior comfort for endurance riding. The top skin layer is finished with E.I.T. Cube MicroFiber.
- Women’s Comp HP Carbonium Pad (Italy) Quattro zone densities and 3D shaping offer superior comfort and performance for endurance riding and racing, up to 6-hours. The top skin layer is finished with E.I.T. Cube MicroFiber.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
Pricing & Shipping
- Plus size pricing: +$5 for 2X, +$7 for 3X, +10 for 4X
Available Pad Upgrades (per unit)
- Women’s Fiandre Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Women’s Comp HP Carbonium Pad +$20.00 / unit
- This is a made-to-order (MTO) item. Please allow 10 business days for the shipment of this garment.
- All “Venganza Collection” orders are shipped either USPS Priority mail or UPS Ground.