Women’s Freeride MTB Underliner Bib
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
The Women’s Freeride MTB Underliner Bib will transform any pair of street shorts into ones comfortable enough for any trail. This padded liner works best when used in conjunction with our Freeride short, or any pair of baggy shorts. Perforated, ultra-breathable black Hydrotech liner fabric lets air in, and keeps moisture away from your skin. Durable Italian Formentera bib mesh fabric provides ample stretch above the waist. Silicone leg elastic around the leg openings keeps them from riding up. Other key features include 3 added pockets for securely loading up all the necessities. Customize for your team today!
- Breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled, women’s specific design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Padded liner intended for use with a baggy short (not included)
- Extremely breathable Hydrotech liner fabric
- Stretchy Italian Formentera bib mesh fabric
- Silicone leg elastic to reduce ride up
- 3 small pockets on the back for extra storage
- Performance Women’s Italian Team Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Hydrotech (USA) A Soft, lightweight, perforated fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Formentera (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Men’s Italian Team Pad (Italy) The Team pad features a flat top surface. It’s minimalist design allows for close and continuous skin contact while providing the right protection where you need it. It’s central channel supports male anatomy while in the saddle, relieving pressure from the prostate and favoring blood flow. The perfect combination of perforated foams and different foam densities provide breathability and freedom of movement.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces