- Ideal for 0 – 40 degree weather
- Ergonomic pattern designed for performance skiing
- Chafe-resistant flat seam stitching
- Water-resistant Hill 83 Matrix fabric on thigh and shin panels
- E-Star knee panels provide four-way stretch
- Breathable Dryflex thermal fabric on rear panels
- Full-length YKK zipper for easy on/off without having to remove your skis
- Non-restrictive waist with integrated drawcord
- Made in Wisconsin
The newly redesigned Full-Zip OTW XC Pant is tailored and trim-fit for all-around Nordic skiing and race warm-ups. Made from Hill 83 Matrix and thermal Dryflex fabric, this custom pant provides cold-weather protection with functional stretch and breathability. Plus, this pant features a full-length zipper on both legs for easy on and off without having to remove your skis, and four-way stretch knee panels for a semi-tight, athletic fit.
Brushed Dryflex Structure Fabric - USA
Soft brushed fabric that is engineered to stretch and offer optimum moisture management and thermal regulation.
E-Star Sublimation Fabric - Switzerland
A lightweight, premium Swiss alpine fabric designed to wick moisture and allow plenty of stretch for a comfortable fit and feel.
Hill 83 Matrix Sublimation Fabric - Italy
Hill 83 Matrix Sublimation Fabric is designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with its tight-knit thermal exterior construction. The grid-like, brushed inner facing provides a soft, moisture-wicking surface that touches the body.
Composition: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
Full-Length YKK Zipper
Soft and lightweight, YKK coil zippers are high-quality, durable, and long-lasting.
An easy-to-adjust elastic drawstring that has a compressed white polyester cord running through the center.
Fit & Sizing
|(A) Waist||23 - 26||26 - 29||29 - 32||32 - 35||35 -38||38 - 41|
|(B) Hips||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 45|