- Ideal for 0 – 40 degree weather
- Ergonomic pattern designed for performance skiing
- Reflective rear piping for added visibility
- Chafe-resistant flat-seam stitching
- Water-resistant Hill 83 Matrix fabric on front, sleeves, and rear yoke panel
- Breathable Dolomiti thermal fabric on sides, sleeve gussets, and rear panels
- Fully-hidden, YKK zipper for easy ventilation
- Two zippered side pockets available in white or black
- Non-restrictive waist and sleeve design
- Made in Wisconsin
Light as feather and fit for chilly weather, the OTW XC jacket is sleek, refined, and built with performance and style in mind. This custom ski jacket features a single-layer fabric system that saves weight and optimizes breathability while still protecting you from the elements during wintry conditions. Plus, reflective rear piping adds visibility and full-length sleeve and side gussets offer enhanced freedom of movement and additional venting. When you wear this jacket, you can expect a trim fit cut for performance.
Dolomiti Thermal Sublimation Fabric - Italy
A mid-weight thermal sublimation fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency, and a stretchy core for added freedom of movement.
Hill 83 Matrix Sublimation Fabric - Italy
Hill 83 Matrix Sublimation Fabric is designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with its tight-knit thermal exterior construction. The grid-like, brushed inner facing provides a soft, moisture-wicking surface that touches the body.
Composition: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
Silver Poly Mesh Liner Fabric - USA
Engineered to stretch and wick moisture during aerobic activity, this liner serves as a soft inner layer with light thermal qualities.
Composition: 100% Polyester
Full-Length YKK Zipper
Soft and lightweight, YKK coil zippers are high-quality, durable, and long-lasting.
Lightweight reflective piping adds visibility in low-light situations.
Fit & Sizing
|(A) CHEST||34 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 44||45 - 47|
|(B) WAIST||23 - 26||26 - 29||29 - 32||32 - 35||35 - 38||38 - 41|
|(C) HEM||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 45|