- Ideal for cold-weather training and race warm-ups
- Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
- High collar design with soft brushed Dryflex inner layer
- Water-resistant Hill 83 Matrix fabric on front, sleeve, and rear yoke panels
- Breathable Dolomiti thermal fabric on side, sleeve gussets, and rear panels
- Soft Brushed thermal mesh lining
- Fully-hidden YKK zipper for easy ventilation
- Two zippered side pockets
- Non-restrictive waist and sleeve design
- Made in Wisconsin
Defy winter with the Pro XC Jacket, our warmest Nordic ski jacket available. This custom ski jacket is the outerwear of choice for teams training in the harshest conditions found in Canada and Alaska. Made with high-loft Hill 83 and Dolomiti Italian fabrics, this jacket features an athletic fit, reflective rear piping, a hidden YKK zipper, and two zippered side pockets.
Brushed Thermal Mesh Liner Fabric - Canada
Engineered to stretch and offer moisture management during winter aerobic activities. This fabric serves as a soft inner layer with light thermal qualities.
Dolomiti Thermal Sublimation Fabric - Italy
A mid-weight thermal sublimation fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency, and a stretchy core for added freedom of movement.
Hill 83 Sublimation Fabric - Italy
Hill 83 Sublimation Fabric is designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
Composition: 88% Polyester / 12% Polyurethane
Heavy-Duty YKK Zipper
Heavy-Duty YKK Zippers feature larger injection molded teeth which makes for a very durable and long-lasting zipper.
YKK Pocket Zipper
Soft and lightweight, YKK coil pocket zippers are high-quality, durable, and long-lasting and features a sturdy metal slider.
Lightweight reflective piping adds visibility in low-light situations.
Fit & Sizing
|(A) CHEST||34 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 44||45 - 47|
|(B) WAIST||23 - 26||26 - 29||29 - 32||32 - 35||35 - 38||38 - 41|
|(C) HEM||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 45|