- 0 – 40 degree temperature range
- Ergonomic women’s pattern designed for performance skiing
- Flat-seam stitching
- Gusseted inner panel for enhanced mobility
- Water-resistant, Hill 83 Matrix fabric, thigh and shin panels
- Water-resistant, 4-way stretch, E-Star fabric, knee panels
- Breathable, Dryflex thermal fabric, rear panels
- 15″ ankle, YKK zipper options for easy on/off capability
- Non-restrictive waist with integrated drawcord
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
The Women’s OTW XC Pant is tailored and trim-fit for all-around Nordic skiing and race warm-up. Made from Hill 83 Matrix and thermal Dryflex fabric, this Nordic pant provides cold weather protection with functional stretch and breathability. Additional features include 4-way stretch knee panels and 15″ YKK ankle zippers for easy-off-on capability. The OTW outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
Brushed Dryflex Structure Fabric - USA
Soft brushed structure fabric that's engineered to stretch and offer moisture management and thermal regulation for multiple garment applications.
E-Star Sublimation Fabric - Switzerland
A lightweight, premium Swiss alpine fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel.
Hill 83 Matrix Sublimation Fabric - Italy
Hill 83 Matrix Sublimation Fabric is designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with its tight-knit thermal exterior construction. The grid-like, brushed inner facing provides a soft, moisture-wicking surface that touches the body.
Composition: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
YKK Pocket Zipper
Soft and lightweight, YKK coil pocket zippers are high-quality, durable, and long-lasting and features a sturdy metal slider.
Draw Cord Elastic
Draw Cord Elastic is 1.25" wide and has a compressed white polyester cord running through the center. It pulls out easily and is perfect for apparel uses that requires a quick tightening with just a pull on the draw cord.