Let us handle team distribution and payments.
What is the team store?
Let us manage your order! The Team Store is an online storefront which allows access to your team members. The store will represent your designs, apparel choice, and pricing. Borah Teamwear will retrieve all the details, including sizes, quantities, and payments from each team member. A choice of batch shipping to one location or drop shipping to each individual is available.
Does my team qualify for a team store?
• A 15 unit minimum is required on at least ONE core item. For example, 15 Team SS Jerseys, 15 Pro SS Jersey, 15 Pro XC Suits etc….
• The Team Store is built to capture individual payments. If your school or sponsor is paying for your apparel in full or with a Purchase Order, the Team Store would not be an option.
How do I get started?
• The first step is to submit your design ideas and logos for us to review. Once the artwork and logos have been approved, we do request a credit card on file to begin the process.
Why do I have to place a credit card on file?
• The credit card will secure the order in our system, which will allow for the designers to start working on your approval forms.
• A $200.00 art fee will be charged only if the order becomes abandoned or cancelled once the design process has begun.
What are the minimum order requirements?
• A 15 unit minimum is required on at least ONE core item. Example: 15 Team SS Jerseys, 15 Pro SS Jersey, 15 Pro XC Suits etc….
– Gender merge is allowed to meet minimums as long as it occurs within the same product type.
– Accessories are not classified as a “core” item.
• Additional products can be added to the store. Minimums must also be met; a sample of how this works is listed below:
– 15 unit core product / 10 unit minimum 1st add-on / 5 unit minimum each additional add on
– 25 unit core product / 15 unit minimum 1st add-on / 5 unit minimum each additional add on
– 50 unit core product / 40 unit minimum 1st add-on / 5 unit minimum each additional add on
– 75 unit core product / 60 unit minimum 1st add-on / 5 unit minimum each additional add on
What if we do not meet minimums?
• If minimum order requirements are not met, there are two options to choose from:
– Request from your team that more orders be placed to meet the minimums.
– The product(s) that are not meeting the minimums will not be produced. Each customer that placed an order for that particular garment will be refunded accordingly. The coordinators credit card on file will be charged $50.00 per item that does not meet minimums.
What is the pricing?
Click here to review pricing for the team store.
• Pricing cannot be adjusted once the store is opened.
You’re on a team, but you want superior quality, performance, and style for your own apparel, too. That’s why Borah Teamwear now offers exclusive collections of specialty sports apparel with new designs continually being added.
These garments are made to order by the same team of experts that make our custom teamwear, right here in our solar‐powered Wisconsin facility. Please allow 10 business days to receive your order.