Team Thermal Long Sleeve Cycling Skin Suit
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
The Team Thermal Long Sleeve Cycling Skin Suit has been specifically designed for grueling cold weather riding or cyclocross. This premium thermal skin suit features a single-ply, Italian Dolomiti and Vuelta thermal fabric construction, for warmth and element protection. Saddle protection is also important, so we’ve included the high-performance Italian Pro cycling pad. Other key features include two pocket back, internal stitching and a high-collared design to keep you warm and toasty. Expect the Team Thermal LS Skin Suit to fit close to the body without being compressive. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Moisture wicking, thermal race suit
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Singly-ply, Dolomiti brushed thermal fabric shell
- Internal stitching to increase cold-draft protection
- Collared design with hidden zipper
- Silicone leg gripper
- Two pocket back
- High-performance Italian Pro Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Dolomiti (Italy) A mid-weight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
- Vuelta (Italy) A mid-weight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a very soft internal brushed finish for increased next-to-skin comfort.
- Italian Pro Pad (Italy) The Pro pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces