Women’s OTW Spark Cycling Bib
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Newly designed from the ground up as a ultra-high performance race bib for cycling athletes, the Women’s OTW Spark Cycling Bib will surely ignite your inner competitiveness. A combination of high-performance Italian fabrics were chosen for their compressive, and moisture wicking properties. Ultra-long distance comfort is achieved through the addition of a Italian-made, Combi cycling pad. Additionally, Silicone-beaded, “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands help keep things from riding up. Other key features include a no-sag, secure phone pocket on the back and reflective leg tabs for extra low-light visibility. This product is compressive and meant to fit like a second skin.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- U-paneled, women’s specific design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazerband” Powergrip leg bands
- Lightweight Minorca bib-mesh with chest buckle
- No-sag, secure phone pocket
- Reflective leg tabs offer visibility in low light
- Premium women’s Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Formentera (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Diamond Force Featuring a unique dimpled texture pattern, Diamond Force is a embossed Matte Nylon Spandex Tricot fabric that is used in high-performance, active wear. Other key properties are it’s four way stretch and moisture wicking abilities.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Italian Combi Pad (Italy) The Combi pad is an ultra-high density, extra-long distance, crossover pad that really shines during off-road use. This high-performance Italian pad features five foam densities which help absorb bumps and provide prolonged riding comfort. Multidirectional pad curvature delivers a perfect fit and greater stability in the saddle.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces