Alpine Suit Returns
Borah offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, which is applicable on alpine race suits only. Borah’s warranty is only valid on items purchased through borahteamwear.com or an authorized Borah dealer to the original purchaser, and the purchaser must provide proof of purchase.
DEFINE “LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY”
Limited Lifetime Warranty means that your garment will be free of manufacturer defects for a practical life span of the product—it does not mean the garment will last your lifetime. Lifetime of a product is determined by the amount and type of use plus care of the garment. All garments eventually show signs of wear, and wear-and-tear is not covered under Borah’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WHAT WILL BORAH DO WITH MY GARMENT?
First we will determine if the garment is under warranty coverage. If the garment is covered under warranty and we can’t repair the item, we’ll replace it at equal value. If the garment is repairable, Borah will make the appropriate repairs and return the garment to the original owner.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER BORAH’S WARRANTY?
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, incorrect laundering, or natural breakdown of colors and materials over time and usage
- Pant legs slashed by your ski edges? Slap your tuner on the back and congratulate him on a sharp edge, but the cuts are not covered under our warranty
- Natural UV fading of colors
- Damage to water repellent coatings due to duct tape application, melting, or abrasion
- Borah does not warranty purchases through consumer resale sites such as Craig’s List, or eBay
- Counterfeit and Sample products