OTW Cycling Skin Suit
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
When every second counts, the pros turn to the short sleeve OTW Cycling Skin Suit. It’s aerodynamic pattern allows the rider to slice through the air while in the riding position. Premium Swiss Airstream fabric helps with drag and wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you cool. Additional features include, Lazercut PowerGrip leg bands with grippers, Premium Italian-made OTW pad, and an optional 2-pocket back for extended endurance efforts.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Aero-engineered pattern and design
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazercut” PowerGrip leg bands
- Internal stitching to improve aerodynamics
- Collarless design with hidden zipper
- 2-pocket back (optional)
- Premium Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 2XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Airstream (Switzerland) Hand-selected for its ability to stretch and eliminate wrinkles to reduce drag, Airstream is milled for aerodynamic apparel applications, carrying a dimpled surface layer to promote air flow around the body.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces