OTW XC Jacket
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
The OTW XC Jacket is sleek and refined, built with performance and style. Featuring a single-layer fabric system, this Nordic ski jacket is lightweight and breathable, yet carries enough protection for cold winter skiing conditions. Additional features include reflective rear piping for extra visibility and full-length sleeve and side gussets for enhanced freedom of movement and venting. The OTW outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
- 0 – 40 degree temperature range
- Ergonomic pattern designed for performance skiing
- Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
- Flat-seam stitching
- Water-resistant, Hill 83 Matrix fabric, front, sleeve and rear yoke panels
- Breathable, Dolomiti thermal fabric, side, sleeve gusset and rear panels
- Full-hidden, YKK zipper for easy venting
- 2-zippered side pockets – white or black color options
- Non-restrictive waist and sleeve design
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Hill 83 Matrix (Italy) A fabric designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
- Dolomiti Thermal (Italy) A midweight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
- Brushed Thermal Mesh (Canada) Engineered to stretch and offer moisture management during winter aerobic activities. Serves as a soft inner layer with light thermal qualities.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces