Women’s OTW Cycling Bib
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
When you demand the best, the Women’s OTW Cycling Bib is your only choice. Built with pro-tour performance, for those who are Out To Win (OTW), this custom cycling bib short uses high-performance compression fabrics that wick moisture away. Ride in long lasting comfort with the premium, Italian-made, OTW cycling pad. Additionally, Silicone-beaded, “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands help keep things from riding up. The resulting combination is a cycling bib suitable for endurance ride or race. OTW products are compressive and meant to fit like a second skin.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- U-paneled, women’s specific design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazerband” Powergrip leg bands
- Lightweight Minorca bib-mesh with chest buckle
- No-sag, secure phone pocket
- Reflective leg tabs offer visibility in low light
- Premium women’s Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Formentera (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Diamond Force (Italy) Featuring a unique dimpled texture pattern, Diamond Force is a embossed Matte Nylon Spandex Tricot fabric that is used in high-performance, active wear. Other key properties are it’s four way stretch and moisture wicking abilities.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces