Women’s OTW XC Pant
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
The Women’s OTW XC Pant is tailored and trim-fit for all-around Nordic skiing and race warm-up. Made from Hill 83 Matrix and thermal Dryflex fabric, this Nordic pant provides cold weather protection with functional stretch and breathability. Additional features include 4-way stretch knee panels and 15″ YKK ankle zippers for easy-off-on capability. The OTW outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
– 0 – 40 degree temperature range
– Ergonomic women’s pattern designed for performance skiing
– Flat-seam stitching
– Gusseted inner panel for enhanced mobility
– Water-resistant, Hill 83 Matrix fabric, thigh and shin panels
– Water-resistant, 4-way stretch, E-Star fabric, knee panels
– Breathable, Dryflex thermal fabric, rear panels
– 15″ ankle, YKK zipper options for easy on/off capability
– Non-restrictive waist with integrated drawcord
– Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
– Hill 83 Matrix (Italy) A fabric designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
– Airtek 4-Way Stretch (Switzerland) Engineered to stretch in all four directions. Airtek offers moisture management, thermal, and stretch qualities, perfect for the knee inserts in this Nordic ski pant.
– Brushed Dryflex (Italy) Engineered to stretch and offer moisture management and thermal regulation for multiple garment applications.
– Wash cold
– Hang to dry
– Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
– Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
– Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below: