Youth Team XC Jacket
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
The Youth Team XC Jacket is the perfect Nordic ski jacket for teams and clubs. Pairing a full outer shell with a premium, silver mesh lining creates dual protection from the elements, yet does not sacrifice breathability while skiing. Additional features include 2-zippered side pockets, rear reflective piping for extra visibility and a soft, Brushed Dryflex collar lining for next-to-skin comfort. This youth Nordic ski jacket is our standard fit, meaning not too tight, not too loose.
- All-around youth Nordic ski jacket, for training or race warm-up
- Reflective piping on rear yoke panel
- High collar design with soft Brushed Dryflex inner face
- Wind-resistant, Wipeout fabric, full shell
- Breathable, internal silver mesh lining
- Full-exposed, YKK zipper for easy venting
- 2-zippered side pockets
- Integrated, adjustable drawcord
- Non-restrictive sleeve binding
- Thermal fabric available (optional upgrade)
- Sizes XS – XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Wipeout (USA) A lightweight, durable wind-resistant fabric that offers protection from the elements yet maintains superior breathability.
- Silver Poly Mesh Lining (USA) Engineered to stretch and offer moisture management during aerobic activities. Serves as a soft inner layer with light thermal qualities.
- (optional) Hill 83 (Italy) A fabric designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
Options & Upgrades
- Thermal fabric upgrade (Hill 83) $25 / unit