OTW Cycling Bib
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
When you demand the best, the OTW Cycling Bib is your only choice. Built for pro-tour performance, this custom cycling bib short features high-performance compression fabrics that wick moisture away. Combine those with your choice of Italian-made cycling pad to ensure the best comfort for you and your team. Silicone-beaded, “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands help keep things from riding up. The resulting combination is a cycling bib suitable for endurance ride or race. OTW products are compressive and meant to fit like a second skin.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Lightweight Minorca bib-mesh
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad (upgrades available)
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
- Men’s Italian Combi Pad +$20.00 / unit
- Neon Colors +$7.50 / unit
- Individual Personalizations (custom names or logos i.e. variable data), call for pricing
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Minorca (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Standard Men’s Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Upgrade Men’s Italian Combi Pad (Italy) The Combi pad is an ultra-high density, extra-long distance crossover pad that really shines during off-road use. This high-performance Italian pad features five foam densities which help absorb bumps and provide prolonged riding comfort. Multidirectional pad curvature delivers a perfect fit and greater stability in the saddle. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of color options and free design time with our in-house designers. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time. Please call or e-mail for a quote.