OTW Cycling Bib
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
When you demand the best, the OTW Cycling Bib is your only choice. Built with pro-tour performance, for those who are Out To Win (OTW), this custom cycling bib short uses high-performance compression fabrics that wick moisture away. Ride in long lasting comfort with the premium, Italian-made, OTW cycling pad. Additionally, Silicone-beaded, “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands help keep things from riding up. The resulting combination is a cycling bib suitable for endurance ride or race. OTW products are compressive and meant to fit like a second skin.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply “Lazercut” Powergrip leg bands
- Lightweight Minorca bib-mesh
- Premium Italian OTW Pad
- Sizes XS – 2XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Minorca (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture.This pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces