OTW Cycling Bib
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
When you demand the best, the OTW Cycling Bib is your only choice. Built for pro-tour performance, this custom cycling bib features a trim fit design that surrounds an Italian 7+ hour Paris HP pad. Combine single-ply, Lazercut edging and silicone-beaded Powergrip leg bands and you’ve got a bib to take on any endurance ride or race.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- U-panel design for ergonomic fit
- Silicone-beaded, single-ply Powergrip leg bands
- Lazercut seamless edging
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Lightweight Papua bib-mesh
- Standard Pad: Italian performance Paris HP Pad
- Optional Pad Upgrade: Italian performance Combi Endurance Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression with a durable and smooth, shiny sublimated finish.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A silky fabric that compliments Shield and offers a deep black presentation and outstanding saddle surface durability.
- Powergrip (Italy) A single-ply, silicone-beaded fabric, used in key placements to maintain a subtle grip on the skin, yet allow the body to move freely with non-binding movement.
- Paris HP Pad (Italy) The Paris HP is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Combi Endurance Pad (Italy) The Combi pad is an ultra-high density, extra-long distance crossover pad that really shines during off-road use. This high-performance Italian pad features five foam densities which help absorb bumps and provide prolonged riding comfort. Multidirectional pad curvature delivers a perfect fit and greater stability in the saddle. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
- Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
- Combi Endurance Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below:
Quantity 5-12 13-24 25-49 50-74 75+ Price 10.00 7.50 5.00 2.50 2.50