Pro Cycling Bib
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
From busy streets to wooded trails, the Pro Cycling Bib is our most versatile custom cycling Bib. It pairs performance and durability in perfect unison. Each Bib comes equipped with our high-performance, Italian-made, Pro cycling pad to ensure the best comfort for you and your team. Other important features include breathable bib-mesh fabric, compression leg Powerbands, flat stitched seams, and multi-paneled design for ergonomic fit. Expect the Pro Cycling Bib to fit snugly, hugging the body with light compression.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Lightweight Minorca bib-mesh with chest buckle
- High-performance Italian Pro Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Minorca (Italy) Mesh fabric that delivers breathability and comfort. It is able to maintain it’s shape and firmness while stretching with your body. High ventilation ensures that moisture can escape keeping you cool as you ride.
- Italian Pro Pad (Italy) The Pro pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces