OTW Midweight Cycling Jacket
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
Developed to conquer a wide-range of conditions, the OTW Midweight Cycling Jacket is windproof and water-resistant, yet maintains core breathability with MicroMesh paneling. Fend off spring rain, fall snowflakes, or even trim the dual YKK zipper for easy venting on your next long climb — midweight is the master of all riding conditions. The OTW cycling outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
– Midweight, 40 – 70 degree temperature range
– Ergonomic pattern designed for performance riding
– Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
– Windproof, water-resistant, Hill 83 Light fabric, front, sleeve and rear yoke panels
– Breathable, MicroMesh fabric, side, sleeve gusset and rear panels
– Full-hidden, dual YKK zipper for easy venting
– Raised, 3-pocket back
– Non-restrictive waist and sleeve binding
– Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
– Hill 83 Light (Italy) A fabric that offers protection from wind and rain, yet packable with its lightweight construction. Hill 83 Light is the perfect combination between protection and performance and is suited for year-round usage.
– MicroMesh (Italy) A fabric engineered to stretch and offer supreme moisture management during high output activities.
– Wash cold
– Hang to dry
– Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of colors, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
– Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
– Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below: