OTW Thermal Cycling Jacket
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
Tell winter to shove it and throw on the OTW Thermal Cycling Jacket, a robust, cold weather cycling shell designed for the ugliest of riding conditions. Key features windproof, water-resistant Dolomiti and Hill 83 Matrix thermal Italian fabrics, reflective rear piping and a dual YKK zipper for easy venting on your next long climb. The OTW cycling outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
– Heavyweight, 20 – 50 degree temperature range
– Ergonomic pattern designed for performance riding
– Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
– Windproof, water-resistant, Hill 83 Matrix fabric
– Breathable, Dolomiti thermal fabric, side, sleeve gusset and rear panels
– Full-hidden, dual YKK zipper for easy venting
– Raised, 3-pocket back
– Non-restrictive waist and sleeve binding
– Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
– Hill 83 Matrix (Italy) A fabric designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
– Dolomiti (Italy) A midweight thermal fabric that provides moisture management, thermal efficiency and a stretchy core for freedom of movement.
– Wash cold
– Hang to dry
– Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of colors, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
– Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
– Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below: