OTW Midweight Cycling Vest
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
Developed to conquer a wide-range of conditions, the OTW Midweight Cycling Vest is windproof and water-resistant, yet maintains core breathability with MicroMesh paneling. Fend off spring rain, fall snowflakes, or even trim the dual YKK zipper for easy venting on your next long climb — midweight is the master of all riding conditions. The OTW cycling outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
- Midweight, 40 – 70 degree temperature range
- Ergonomic pattern designed for performance riding
- Reflective rear piping for extra visibility
- Windproof, water-resistant, Hill 83 Light fabric, front, cap-sleeve and rear yoke panels
- Breathable, MicroMesh fabric, side and rear panels
- Full-hidden, dual YKK zipper for easy venting
- Raised, 3-pocket back
- Non-restrictive waist and armscye binding
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Hill 83 Light (Italy) A fabric that offers protection from wind and rain, yet packable with its lightweight construction. Hill 83 Light is the perfect combination between protection and performance and is suited for year-round usage.
- MicroMesh (Italy) A fabric engineered to stretch and offer supreme moisture management during high output activities.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces