OTW XC Pant
5 unit minimum. See sizing below.
The OTW XC Pant is tailored and trim-fit for all-around Nordic skiing and race warm-up. Made from Hill 83 Matrix and thermal Dryflex fabric, this Nordic pant provides cold weather protection with functional stretch and breathability. Additional features include 4-way stretch knee panels, either full zip options or a 15″ YKK ankle zippers for easy-off-on capability. The OTW outerwear collection is trim-fit and cut for performance.
- 0 – 40 degree temperature range
- Ergonomic pattern designed for performance skiing
- Flat-seam stitching
- Gusseted inner panel for enhanced mobility
- Water-resistant, Hill 83 Matrix fabric, thigh and shin panels
- Water-resistant, 4-way stretch, E-Star fabric, knee panels
- Breathable, Dryflex thermal fabric, rear panels
- Standard 15″ ankle YKK zipper options for easy on/off capability
- Full zip option available (optional upgrade)
- Non-restrictive waist with integrated drawcord
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% MADE IN WISCONSIN
Materials & Care
- Hill 83 Matrix (Italy) A fabric designed to offer heavyweight protection from the elements, with a tight-knit thermal construction and brushed inner face.
- Airtek 4-Way Stretch (Switzerland) Engineered to stretch in all four directions. Airtek offers moisture management, thermal, and stretch qualities, perfect for the knee inserts in this Nordic ski pant.
- Brushed Dryflex (Italy) Engineered to stretch and offer moisture management and thermal regulation for multiple garment applications.
- Avoid detergents with dyes, perfumes and softeners
- Wash cold
- Hang dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
Options & Upgrades
Available Upgrades (per unit)
- Full zip option +$5.00 / unit