Pro Cycling Short
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
From busy streets to wooded trails and everything in between, the Pro Cycling Short is our most versatile custom cycling Short and pairs high-performance and durability in perfect unison. Each Short is equipped with your choice of Italian-made cycling pads (upgrades available) to ensure the best comfort for you and your team. Other important features include compression leg Powerbands, flat stitched seams, and 11-panel design for enhanced fit. The Pro Cycling Short is based on our “Pro” fit, which is meant to hug the body with light compression. Please reference the size chart tab below for specific measurements.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- 11-panel design for enhanced fit
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Standard Pad: Italian performance Bastogne HP Pad
- Optional Pad Upgrade: Italian performance Paris HP Pad
- Optional Pad Upgrade: Italian performance Combi Endurance Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Tavolara (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and muscle compression, along with a unique internal honeycomb structure for superior moisture-transfer.
- Aenergia (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and enhanced compression, Aenergia is used in specific pattern placements to prolong the life of products that come in contact with the saddle.
- Bastogne Hp Pad (Italy) The Bastogne Hp pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Paris HP Pad (Italy) The Paris HP is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Combi Endurance Pad (Italy) The Combi pad is an ultra-high density, extra-long distance crossover pad that really shines during off-road use. This high-performance Italian pad features five foam densities which help absorb bumps and provide prolonged riding comfort. Multidirectional pad curvature delivers a perfect fit and greater stability in the saddle. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
- Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
- Paris HP Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Combi Endurance Pad +$20.00 / unit
- Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below:
Quantity 5-12 13-24 25-49 50-74 75+ Price 10.00 7.50 5.00 2.50 2.50