Pro Cycling Short
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
From busy streets to wooded trails, the Pro Cycling Short is our most versatile custom cycling Short. It pairs high-performance and durability in perfect unison. Each Short is equipped with your choice of Italian-made cycling pad to ensure the best comfort for you and your team. Other important features include compression leg Powerbands, flat stitched seams, and multi-paneled design for ergonomic fit. The Pro Cycling Short is based on our “Pro” fit, which is meant to hug the body with light compression.
- Extremely breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Flat-seam stitching to reduce chafing
- Men’s Italian Pro Pad (upgrades available)
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
- Men’s Italian OTW Pad +$10.00 / unit
- Men’s Italian Combi Pad +$20.00 / unit
- Neon Colors +$7.50 / unit
- Individual Personalizations (custom names or logos i.e. variable data), call for pricing
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Shield (Italy) Premier top-end fabric which offers excellent compression, responsive stretch and a durable, smooth sublimated finish.
- Zaffiro (Italy) A black dyed, non-printed fabric designed for areas mostly in contact with the saddle. Other characteristics are Highly compression, responsive stretch, and resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Standard Men’s Italian Pro Pad (Italy) The Pro pad provides increased protection for long distance rides, thanks to its high density inserts. The pads central channel is engineered to enhance protection and support to the male anatomy while in the saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability, and most importantly pressure relief in sensitive areas. The Bastogne Hp pad is ideal for 4+ hours of riding.
- Upgrade Men’s Italian OTW Pad (Italy) The OTW pad is a high density, long distance, crossover pad. This high-performance Italian pad combines the benefit of its multidirectional curvature with a smooth surface. These two specifications work together for perfect fit and increasing saddle stability. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow. The perforations on the surface allows for higher air permeability, resulting in lower skin temperature and reduced moisture. The Paris HP men’s pad uses 100% recycled “ECO Carbonium Flash” face fabric.
- Upgrade Men’s Italian Combi Pad (Italy) The Combi pad is an ultra-high density, extra-long distance crossover pad that really shines during off-road use. This high-performance Italian pad features five foam densities which help absorb bumps and provide prolonged riding comfort. Multidirectional pad curvature delivers a perfect fit and greater stability in the saddle. The pad’s central channel is engineered to relieve saddle pressure and favor blood flow.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of color options and free design time with our in-house designers. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time. Please call or e-mail for a quote.