Team Cycling Bib
Base price starting at 5 units. See additional price breaks and sizing below.
Busy streets to wooded trails, the Team Cycling Bib is the perfect all-around option at a great value! Each bib is equipped with a premium Italian-made cycling pad. Lightweight Tobago and Sumatra fabric construction ensures complete comfort and breathability while riding. Other important features include compression leg Powerbands and multi-panel design for ergonomic fit. The Team Cycling Bib is based on our “Team” fit, which is meant to fit close to the body without being compressive.
- Breathable, moisture wicking
- Multi-paneled design for ergonomic comfort in the saddle
- Double-ply compression leg Powerbands
- Lightweight Supermesh bib-mesh
- Men’s Italian Team Pad
- Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
- Neon colors +$7.50 / unit
- Individual Personalizations (custom names or logos i.e. variable data), call for pricing
Materials, Pads, & Care
- Tobago (Italy) A lightweight fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Sumatra (Italy) A fabric that offers responsive stretch and light compression, Sumatra is used in specific pattern placements to prolong the life of products that come in contact with the saddle.
- Supermesh (USA) A Poly Spandex eyelet mesh fabric that offers responsive stretch and light compression.
- Men’s Italian Team Pad (Italy) The Team pad features an extremely flat top surface. It’s minimalist design allows for close and continuous skin contact while providing the right protection where you need it. It’s central channel supports male anatomy while in the saddle, relieving pressue from the prostate and favoring blood flow. This pad uses 100% recycled ECO top fabric.
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL.
- Prices include all set-up fees, thousands of color options and free design time with our in-house designers. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time. Please call or e-mail for a quote.